My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
Hi Ron. I have one. Becnel got me to buy one two years ago. Very good form and a cherry red color. Long stems that are very thorny. Wish it had an AEN so I could show it. Once it gets one, it defenitely will start showing up on show results. I think Becnel is the only one that has it. Worth getting at least one. Only fault I see is peduncle is a bit long. Several South Florida people have it and rumors of a name change and getting an AEN. Some sort of secret or something.
I've heard a rummer that it is supposed to be a very nice rose. Neck is a little long but livable, just like Mavrik. I also heard a rummer that this rose will be taking up a little space in my garden very soon.
kokosrose
ron_gregoryOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Elizabethtown Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Louisville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Virginia Beach Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Waterbury Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · New Bedford Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Hempstead Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Forrest City Landscape Contractors · Richmond Landscape Contractors · DeRidder Landscape Contractors · Myrtle Beach Landscape Contractors · Cambridge Home Builders · Anderson Home Builders · Lafayette Home Builders · Jamestown Home Builders · Odessa Home Buildersron_gregoryOriginal Author
ken_se_fl