Software
Houzz Logo Print
ken_n_ga_mts

New roses

11 years ago

After last springs late freeze ( 24 for several hrs in mid April) killed out a lot of my roses, I spent most of the summer deciding what to buy and from who. I decided to get the better part of my rose's from K&M Rose Nursery. I've known Jim Mills and have bought from him for a long time. I've been getting my HT's in group's of 3 and 4 of the same variety. So far I have received Louise Estes, Gemini, Moonstone and will receive Marlon's Day this coming week. Also on my list to to receive this fall is Randy Scott and Crystalline. Next spring I will stat getting some David Austin roses and a few mini' and miniflora's from him. By the way, he is now selling David Austin roses on fortuniana root stock. He has a great list for this fall and will be adding to that list next spring. I've been growing Septer'd Isle on fortuniana for several years now and is a HUGE beautiful bush covered with dozens of those beautiful pink blooms in spray's of 2 to 7 blooms.

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Snider & Metcalf Interior Design, LTD
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars25 Reviews
Leading Interior Designers in Columbus, Ohio & Ponte Vedra, Florida