Software
Houzz Logo Print
jonesfra

Is there a name for this table?

13 years ago
Stamford Kitchen · More Info

Comments (6)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Thanks for the question but my aplogies I don't know the name of the table
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    We would call that a farm table, or a farm house style table with tapered legs.
  • 12 years ago
    Great kitchen. I love how it is modern with vintage details. Keeps it warm and real. Great lighting and table. Interesting carpet runners on stairs, too. Is it a wool sisal? Great.
  • 12 years ago
    Under the Table of Wake Forrest NC made a table just like this for our home. We love it! Let me know if you'd like pictures or contact info.
  • 12 years ago
    I would like a picture of your table also size and who made it