For years I've tried everything to get another piece of my amazing Moonshadow but pods or cuttings never took. I've been babying a sucker growing directly out of the roots for over a year now and finally cut it from the original plant with a nice ball of roots and even though it is small it's showing lots of new growth just like it's mama. Guess some special roses just have to grow this way. Hopefully it won't be a root stock sucker! I'm keeping my fingers crossed..
User
Related Professionals
Knoxville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Athens Landscape Contractors · Belleville Landscape Contractors · Pittsfield Landscape Contractors · Stockton Landscape Contractors · Albuquerque Landscape Contractors · Sarnia Landscape Contractors · Montgomery General Contractors · Forrest City General Contractors · Cherry Hill General Contractors · Tyler General Contractors · Grand Island General Contractors · Marinette General Contractors · Jackson General Contractors · Kahului General Contractors