Software
Houzz Logo Print
hemnancy

Anderson rose pots

17 years ago

When Justice Roses was having their going out of business sale, I bought over 100 roses in little "rose pots", 2 1/4" square, 3 1/4" tall, heavier green plastic than pots that I get with nursery plants. They are made by Anderson Die and Manufacturing in Portland, OR. They only sell them wholesale. Being heavier, they are reusable, I've had mine for 6 years and only ones that were left out in the sun have broken.

I'm wondering if anyone knows a source for the pots because they are an excellent size for starting rose cuttings and other seedlings and fit 36 to a 10" x 20" tray. Or if it's possible to arrange a group purchase and somehow split them up, though the logistics of that seems difficult. The minimum wholesale order is 2 boxes of 950 pots each for $63 each which comes out to about $.066 per pot.

Thanks, Nancy

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Industry Leading Landscape Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio