Howdy!
Saw your point on hydrogen peroxide and had a question;
I have some Sheila's Perfume cuttings I took not realizing the bush had BS. Now of course the cuttings are showing some signs, and i do not want to spray unrooted cuttings with fungicide. Would a spray bottle with 5 ml/100 ml of water work on roses already showing signs of this? Since my cuttings are under misters, it would make no sense to spray since they would be washed off within 10 minutes. My only other thought is to just discard these, problem is they are already starting to root and it has only been two weeks.
Thanks, and I plan on scheduling a short visit with you come fall. I want to see first hand your overwintering system. I already have almost 200 rooted cuttings, and i do not want to lose them to voles or winter this year!
elks
Related Professionals
Wichita Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Lawrenceburg Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Martinsburg Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Pittsfield Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Laconia Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Carson City Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Middletown Landscape Contractors · Dalton Landscape Contractors · Chambersburg Landscape Contractors · Lansing Landscape Contractors · Clearlake Landscape Contractors · Florence General Contractors · Covington General Contractors · Danville General Contractors · Longview General Contractors