My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
It is starting, the beginning of a new generation of roses. I still have mine in the fridge, and really need to get started on setting up the lights to put them under, they should begin sprouting in a few weeks.
I did not wait for a few of my seeds to sprout in the cooler. Actually none of them appear to be sprouting in the cooler. The one that is sprouted is one I just put in moist potting soil, barely covered with soil and put a ziploc over the top. I think I am going to do the rest of them that way today or should I wait for them to sprout in the frig.
gerry_wyomingpa
okiez7
Related Professionals
West Palm Beach Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Harrisonburg Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Roanoke Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · El Paso Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Idaho Falls Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Logan Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Lafayette Landscape Contractors · Worthington Landscape Contractors · Albany General Contractors · Worthington General Contractors · Albany General Contractors · Middletown General Contractors · Bakersfield General Contractors · Farmington General Contractors · Wenatchee General ContractorsrozannaOriginal Author
gerry_wyomingpa
rozannaOriginal Author