Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
roberto2_gw

Who knows "Greenplants2012" ?

roberto2
10 years ago

It is the ebay nickname of a guy who sells Sans. online. But doesnâÂÂt ship out of the USA. So, I cannot buy his plants. And ,more, he doesnâÂÂt accept any message from buyers. So I cannot even pray , seduce or bribe him.
And I see him selling for a few dollars the plants I will give one of my eyes forâ¦..So, please, pass this message on him, if possible.
Well, I collect trifasciata cultivars, and have plants sent from many countries (and from some USA growers, of course!) with no problems at all. I am actually looking for âÂÂLillian trueâ (which, apparently, doesnâÂÂt exist in Europe). It is common in the USA, I suppose, and I want to buy one. Please, consider that I donâÂÂt want to exchange plants, just to BUY one. Thanks in advance for any help,
roberto

Comments (11)

• Nmari
    10 years ago

Sorry you're having trouble contacting greenplants2012. I purchased a boncel from him back in April and had no trouble contacting him.
    His listing said he only shipped to the lower 48 states but I asked if he would ship to Hawaii and he responded right away. He shipped me a really nice plant--bigger than those boncels from Thailand and for much less.
    As for Lillian True, Annie's Magic Garden has it for sale but I don't know if she ships out of the US.

• bonsaigai
    10 years ago

I know them well. They are quite decent folks and sell very fine plants. I've considerably increased my collection with their material.

As for shipping, he may not be shipping out country, but if I communicate with him, I'll ask also.
    Michael
    Interlaken NY Z6

• roberto2
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Well, thanks all. So, please, if You can tell me their direct email, I will be the happiest Sans collector in the Atlantic Ocean. Or, please, let them know mine : romango2@libero.it (...and , of course, tell them I am a sort of eccentric billionaire....................)

• noki
    10 years ago

I've got some Sans from that seller, and they were excellent plants packaged well.

As for shipping plants internationally... that is a pain in the arse. They probably don't want to do/ or know how and get sick of you asking. maybe if you asked about a large order, and was willing to pay for the shipping too, they might consider, but maybe not.

• roberto2
    Original Author
    10 years ago

No, that's not the point. My problem is that I CANNOT ASK ! As ebay doesn't let them my messages, nor show them my mail, and have no chance to contact them at all... I

• Michaela
    10 years ago

Hi Roberto, Here is a nice full pot of Lillian True. It is one of my favorite trifasciatas. Did you say you were a billionaire?

• roberto2
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Sure , but not a squanderer! I am interested in this cv. as I had it from H.S. many years ago, but lost it (I wonder if it is the same thing as 'Slipped Stripes' which I don't have , too). If You bear the sorrow to part from one small cutting of Your immense and gorgeous plant, well, let me know. No problem in shipping plants to and from the USA : I am regularly buying from willing private and registered sellers,

• Stush2049 Pitts. PA, zone 6
    10 years ago

Mike,
    I hope mine grows as great as yours. Mine is started to split the pot it's in. It has a new pup coming up also.
    Got to get pictures before winter comes. Yes I said that bad word.
    Stush

PS, do you think we can sneek Bob one thru the mail. I wonder what the penalty is?

• Michaela
    10 years ago

Roberto, please to contact me privately at: mlaforest05@comcast.net

• Stush2049 Pitts. PA, zone 6
    10 years ago

Mike,
    Don't leave you email out for the world. It could back fire on you. We got in this forum ways to contack. I did and regret it.

• norma_2006
    10 years ago

Hawaii is not out of country. It's one of our states, so is Alaska, Porto Rico we can also ship to as well. Norma