My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
Thanks Bob, I know that place very well: Vineland Nursery has a wonderful selection of dwarf conifers, Rhododendrons, Janpanese Maples, and many more... I would need about 30-40 Junipers, that is whay I am looking for cuttings, so I can grow them further.
bob_r
hortifloraOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Sarasota Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Dalton Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Spring Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Olean Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Farmington Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Owensboro Landscape Contractors · Oneonta Landscape Contractors · Dothan Home Builders · Houma Home Builders · Marietta Home Builders · Lufkin Home Builders · Chillicothe Home Builders · Rochester Home Builders · San Francisco Home Builders · Coeur d'Alene Home BuildersJPlanter