I bought $56 worth of perennials at Gorgetop back in May: 5 achilleas, 5 aconitums and 5 foxgloves. They didn't ship me any of the plants that I ordered. Because I'd never ordered these plants before, I didn't know it at the time, when the bare roots arrived. I only know now that the plants are blooming and they're not looking like what they're supposed to. I'm contacting the firm to ask for my money back. I'll let you know how it goes.
greenelbows1
posie4u
Related Professionals
New Braunfels Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Peoria Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Springfield Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Worcester Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Cleveland Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Sacramento Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Missoula Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Annapolis Landscape Contractors · Clarksburg Landscape Contractors · Fort Dodge Landscape Contractors · Mason City Landscape Contractors · Pine Bluff Home Builders · Fargo Home Builders · Allentown Home Builders · Rutland Home Builders