My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
Also, It is winter hardy to Zone 5, possibly zone 4!. I have seen a tree that is over 18 inches across and about 30 feet high.Simply amazing.I have two growing here. Cinnamon colored bark and the most unusual twig pattern.Grew them from seed many years ago. Have seen Stewartia serrata with 12 inch trunks and Stewartia rostrata with trunks over 12 inches also. I have a Stewartia ovata growing here in Connecticut and have three Stewartia malecodendrons also that bloom like crazy. The most exquisite bloom on the latter. It has pink streaks in the white petals and has a deep blue center.Not real tall. I have them sited on the south side of the house, protected. I am in a Zone 6b situation. I have some great pics of them.
cactusfreak
bommieOriginal Author
Related Professionals
New Bedford Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Omaha Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · San Jose Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Carson City Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Salem Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Atlanta Landscape Contractors · Madison Landscape Contractors · Vineland Landscape Contractors · Florence Landscape Contractors · San Antonio Landscape Contractors · Grand Rapids Landscape Contractors · Colorado Springs Landscape Contractors · Corpus Christi Home Builders · Hempstead Home Builders · Kingman Home Buildersstewartiajon