My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
I purchased the Magna Hose today at Lowes and am returning it tomorrow. I can't believe how cheesey this piece of junk is. It is not only hard to reel off the hose, but is almost impossible to reel up. Forget about using the handle intended to reel up. I will spend my twenty on a conventional hose that works great. About the only thing that works as stated is the water moves through the hose.
I love my magna hose. it is light to handle and the water flows through it well. Will probably buy another one for use at our pool. I don't feel it is cheap, or hard to use.
I have one of these and LOVE it. My hubby ran over one of them and I'm looking for another. Ordering over internet is very expensive when shipping is added. Anyone know where I can buy locally in ATL area?
Not only is it easy to handle, it never kinks, and is so light weight.
terran
donsclub
Related Professionals
Selma Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Washington Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Atlanta Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Manchester Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Nashua Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Edison Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Clearlake Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Selma Landscape Contractors · Macon Landscape Contractors · Knoxville Landscape Contractors · Anniston Landscape Contractors · Fayetteville Home Builders · Wausau Home Builders · Phoenix Home Builders · Salem Home Builderspetzold6596
snootie
celeste