Software
Houzz Logo Print
donna_stevens_gw

when is Knoxville swap?

20 years ago

When is the swap in Knoxville?

Comments (10)

  • 20 years ago

    The date has not been officially set yet. I am hopeing for 27 May, but the 20th is also being considered. You can go to the website at the link below and should be able to sign up for an e-mail notice. Also, when decided, you should be able to see the date posted here or on the exchange page.

    Here is a link that might be useful: Knoxville Plant Swap Page

  • 20 years ago

    I think that SmokyMist is having her swap in Seymour this time. The East TN Plant Swap aka Mountain Madness Plant Swap should be hopping.
    BTW, cute name Ms. Morgan!!! Remember guys, Cheryl is single too.

  • 20 years ago

    For anyone that doesn't know, there are 2 different East Tennessee area swaps. Different people decided to do different things. A bunch of us are having our "East Tennessee Plant Swap" in Knoxville. We have decided to rename it "The Knoxville Plant Swap" to cut down on confusion. As Jeff stated, SmokyMist will have her "East Tennessee Plant Swap" in Seymour. She has renamed her swap "Mountain Madness Plant Swap". Both groups are using different names to ensure the names don't get confused. I hope this makes sense.

  • 20 years ago

    Jeff !!!!!
    I'm not posting alot to the forums about the East TN Plant Swap , also now known as the Mountain Madness Plant Swap. If you're interested in more information, shoot me an email and I'll send you an invite to our Yahoo group. We talk about nothing but the swap and plants on there. So far we have right around 28 gardeners coming, not so many signed up for the group, but many that I personally know without computers that are coming. A very diverse group, from some pretty far off parts of TN too, I think you'll be surprised. Our date is the first Saturday in May.

    Cheryl

  • 20 years ago

    Oooops, I spoke too soon. I just went to the exchange page and saw that the Knoxville area swap date has been set. It will officially be the 27th.

  • 20 years ago

    What??????
    Ooops, did I write that out loud again?
    Geez Louise you try and help out a friend who you think the world of and who is also a wonderful person with a very unselfish and giving heart and what does it get you? ;-)

    I think that the fact that the MTPS has spawned two swaps in East TN is AWESOME!!! How freakin' cool is that?
    What about some of our West TN gardeners getting one up for the Bluff City? C'mon guys you're laggin' behind.

  • 20 years ago

    Good Lord, don't make me come down there....oh yeah I am coming down there lolol. Oh I'd love to have another West Swap to come to, that would be wonderful. Virginia could do one !!!

  • 20 years ago

    WOAAAAAAA I am just getting the handle on the TWO EAST TN swaps...DON'T confuse me with another!! LOL ( wondering if I can use seeds or horse s--- for fuel?) LOL

  • 20 years ago

    Also for the new folks here at GW, plant swap information is typically posted on the "Exchange" area within the Tennessee Forum. Don't forget to check there periodically for swap details.

    Yep, I believe the Tennesseans are swapaholics!

  • 20 years ago

    Sondra dried horse biscuts are good to bring to the Swap too. I just got a load this past weekend for the compost bin.

Sponsored