Software
Houzz Logo Print
sondra_tn

Need some help from those that have brugs....

20 years ago

I looked for a FAQ first....

I was just given two garbage cans of cut Angel Trumpets. (I had no idea these where the same thing's, are they?) They are in water..one can is supposed to be pink and the other orange (no names..was given to my friend) She planted them and was told to cut them down and place them in some water. She had them in her bathroom 'til they started to mold. Than she stuck them into a horse trailer 'til she could bring them to me to place in my non-heated gh. I have NO idea what to do with them. They all look dead ((branches are) I tried to clip two of them and didn't know they were hollow. (said I was a newbie) LOL So I stopped. The ends look soft and yellow like and the bark looks to have some green (but comes right off). Could someone please help me with these??

Thank you,

Sondra

Comments (9)

Sponsored