My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
I have some Sauromatum venosum on order to arrive next week. That is the closest I have to Amorphs. If anyone does have these and will be at the swap, speak up now so I can hound you! LOL!
I have Konjac, but it is new to me this year. I have several mother bulbs and some babies in the ground. They aren't ready for swap yet, sorry. Maybe next year. They multiply like crazy.
I'd check with the CDC in Atlanta first but can't that stuff be cured now with penicillin and diet?
You guys kill me! Becky what in the World is Amorphophallus (bacteria?), Sauromatum venosum (snake venom?) and Konjac (a Telly Savalas spinoff?)? Show me a picture and speak English for those of us that are stupid,.... please!
Jeffrey, check out Plant Delights Nursery and you will find Amorphs and Sauromatum. The space aliens of the plant world. When they bloom they have the smell of rotting flesh. A great time to invite the MIL for dinner.
Get that 15' giant vodoo lily! Speaking of space aliens...that thing looks like Seymour from Little Shop of Horrors. Maybe that's why the blooms smell that way. How cool wouold it be to have one of those at the Swap? We could have the Mid TN Swap of Horrors. ;-)
PDN is my favorite magazine to get in the Winter!!!
cannahavana
ShadyGrove5
Related Professionals
Sebring Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Indianapolis Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Winston-Salem Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Traverse City Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Bainbridge Landscape Contractors · Houma Landscape Contractors · Manchester Landscape Contractors · Youngstown Landscape Contractors · Yakima Landscape Contractors · Oxford Home Additions · Burlington Home Additions · Oneonta Home Additions · Merced Home Additions · Fort Collins Home Additions · Everett Home AdditionsBig_Orange_Vol
cannahavana
Big_Orange_Vol