I'm moving to TN to be with my parents(88/78).I'm from Michigan and plan on taking my plants. After 10 weeks in TN, MI is so depressing. My butter-cups are just popping out of the ground. I would love to find some plant exchanges. I usuall go to 10 a year in MI. Any advice anyone has will be helpfull. I hope to get to know everyone.
Oh, I allmost forgot,I will be in Dickson County/ Charlotte TN.
TnShadyLady
Jan_Hobbs
Related Professionals
Portsmouth Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Lincoln Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Sioux Falls Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Riverside Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Albuquerque Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Edmonton Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Southaven Landscape Contractors · New Bedford Landscape Contractors · Norfolk Landscape Contractors · Keene Landscape Contractors · Grand Junction Landscape Contractors · Dothan Home Additions · Asheville Home Additions · Manchester Home Additions · Victoria Home Additions