Software
Houzz Logo Print
drquotes

Plants that like wet roots

21 years ago

My husband just hooked up our fountain for the 2nd year now and I'm wondering about plants I can put - probably in containers - right by where the water splashes out. They will probably have wet roots all the time. We disconnect the fountain in the winter, and the space is pretty small so I think maybe an annual that likes sun (for one side) and doesn't mind a little shade (for the other) would be best. I planted volunteer red salvias down the side of the fountain last year and they did great, but I don't think they'd survive so much water right by where the water comes out. This may be an impossibility but I thought I'd ask...

P.S. Also it needs to be cheap. :)

Thanks -

Karen

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Columbus' Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting