Just moved here from South Louisiana. Love it!! It's truly beautiful here.
Back home I had located a riding stable and had received permission to visit their manure hills and take whatever I wanted whenever I wanted to.
I thought it would be easier to find manure here since this is a more rural area, but ironically, that seems to be the problem. I haven't found any riding or boarding stables since here it seems that if someone wants a horse, they just keep it on their own land.
I would love to find a source similar to what I had back in New Orleans -- a place that has one or more large hills made of manure where I could visit (after obtaining permission once)whenever and help myself to some manure.
Also, I've heard of communities which provide compost either free or inexpensively. I'd love to know if there's anything like that near here.
Thanks.
123cococo
dijoyOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Saginaw Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Plattsburgh Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Syracuse Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Napa Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Oxnard Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Ottawa Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Waycross Landscape Contractors · Winston-Salem Landscape Contractors · Athens Landscape Contractors · Harrisonburg Landscape Contractors · Alexandria Landscape Contractors · Grand Rapids Landscape Contractors · Kearney Landscape Contractors · Ardmore Home Additions · Milwaukee Home Additions