Software
Houzz Logo Print
sparklplenty_tn

now what?? :(

19 years ago

Over the last week, the weather here in Tennessee(6B) has been awful. Down in the 20's with a hard freeze for the last 4 nights. I covered the plants that I could, and in some instances the strong northern winds have blown the covers away. I would recover them, but I can tell a large part of them are gone. I went outside yesterday in the 20 degree weather and looked at the damage. My daylillies are wilted and the leaves look almost luminous. Some of my rose bushes (complete with buds) are laying forlornly along the deck. My hostas, just everything. My heart is broken. I don't know if everything is lost for this year, or indeed forever. What should I do? Just let them go dormant ? The weather is going to start warming up. It is 42 outside right now at 11:45 am. The prediction is for it to be in the mid 70's by Friday with the lows in the 40's. I don't know. I am just bereft

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Columbus' Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting