Software
Houzz Logo Print
katiedidcottage

Information on worms

20 years ago

Last year before the plant swap, a nice young lady offered some free worms. She was moving to Europe -- maybe Italy? Since I work in Memphis, I picked up the two boxes, kept one and delivered the other to Mona (?) or Ramona (?) at the Plant Swap.

Anyway, I wondered if these worms would be okay to turn loose in my garden. We are making 6 raised beds, and right now could use some help with soil making, which is what these worms do. I'm just concerned with what damage they might do to my plants. I don't think they are your normal earthworms, but I'm sorry, I don't remember their name.

Please let me know because I want to do something in the next week.

Thank you so much for all the information all of you have.

Katie

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Columbus' Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting