Software
Houzz Logo Print
mlwgardener

I'll be seeing you in only 3 weeks!

21 years ago

Hello to all,

Boy how time does fly! It's only three weeks from today that we will be meeting at Jan's beautiful campground to have our 7th plant swap!!!!!!!! I'm as excited as a kid at Christmas because I know that I will get to see all my old friends from prior swaps and meet so many new friends if just a few of the people that has shown interest in the swap show up.

If I have any plants that anyone wants, please email me at:

mlwgardener@hotmail.com

to let me know. I haven't prepared my plants yet, but will be doing so starting this week. I'll also check out my page on GW to see if I need to add anything to it.

Here's to seeing you all at the River on May 22, 2005. Try to come early so we can meet, talk, swap stories, and get some great big hugs. I love ya'll and please be careful driving to and from the swap.

May God bless each of you and your loved ones, with his loving Grace this wonderful Spring, Mona

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Wannemacher Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Franklin Cnty OH