Software
Houzz Logo Print
mlwgardener

ID this plant

21 years ago

I have a purple foliage plant that started growing in my yard about 3 years ago. It's very prolific, self seeds like crazy, which I really like. It's purple, looks alot like purple basil. For the life of me, I can not remember the name of this plant. It gets about 3-4 tall. The blooms are very small white, really not noticable but then it has millions of seeds. This plant stays pretty thru the summer heat and into fall.

Any one have any ideas??? I want to carry some to the plant swap so everyone can enjoy this plant. It's just now beginning to germinate at my place, tiny little things now.

Thanks for any help, and may God bless you and yours with his loving Grace, Mona

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Mary Shipley Interiors
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars34 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 10x Best of Houzz