Software
Houzz Logo Print
big_orange_vol_

T minus 50 hours

20 years ago

Wow, it's only 50 hours away! I am pumped, jacked-up, gassed, locked and loaded! You guys need to hold onto something because this MTPS is going to ROCK!!!

I hope that ya'll aren't waiting until the last minute to get everything potted up and prepare your food. I've got spoons and bowls for Marianne's chili too so you don't have to try and eat it with a fork then drink or sop up the juice.

WATCH YOUR SPEED THROUGH Hohenwald!!! Marianne can I get a witness? They can write enough tickets off of us on Saturday to make their annual budget. Go the posted speed limit at least through town.

We are bringing a fair amount of plants but getting it all in the truck with the tables in there too is going to be a bear. I'm also stopping by my Mother-in-Laws house to dig a bunch of her stuff today as well as picking up plants from Ann in Franklin because she can't make it to the Swap.

Mary Hance, Ms. Cheap, emailed me yesterday that her daughter is having surgery so she will not be able to attend. Let's keep them in our prayers. I would still like for you guys to help me get a few things together to bring back to her for the job she did giving us such nice pub in the Tennessean. She was SO excited about being able to come. I wish that we could video some of the Swap and Marty's lecture to take back for her so she can see what she missed.

Bec is it possible to load something like that on our website?

Tim has been busy making bluebird houses and robin houses to bring. This will be he and Cindy's first swap. Just a heads-up, Tim was my roommate in college, Best Man at our wedding & Cindy the Matron of Honor. We have been best friends for over 25 years so DON'T BELIEVE A SINGLE WORD THAT COMES OUT OF HIS MOUTH ABOUT ME!!! IT'S ALL LIES! If you start him telling stories and listen to them then you're going to miss out on good plant swaps and be disapointed. So the best idea is restraint; better yet don't even talk to him. He's not right in the head anyway.

On another note, the Fall Swap will be October the 21st.

I KNOW it's Bama week but we don't have a choice. The "open date" for UT in Oct. is the 14th but they are having the October Fest in Hohenwald that weekend. Jan said that the whole place shuts down and is unpassable as far as getting through there and to the Swap. So set the Tivo, DVD or VCR to record the game and show up at the Swap instead. I'll try and have a radio to update the scores. If I can make this sacrifice then so can you!

The Fall MTPS is only 22 weeks and 2 days away!!! Maybe I'll be able to get some rest between Sunday and October!

SEE YOU GUYS BRIGHT AND EARLY SATURDAY MORNING!

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Miller Woodworks
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Franklin County's Trusted Custom Cabinetry Solutions