My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
Sounds like white flies. Spray them with a mixture of a teaspoon (or so) of alcohol and a few drops of Murphy's oil soap in a quart (or so) spray bottle. Give that a little time then spray them frequently with a pretty hard shot of water.
Either that or it's mold and they are WAY too wet.
I swear by Neem Oil! Especially when uncertain on whether it's a pest or a fungi or even a combination of both. I used to buy the GardenSafe Fungicide-3 at Wal-mart in the spray bottles, until they finally got the refill sized jug in - then I invested in that and just re-used the empty bottles I already had of the product. Active ingredient is Neem Oil. And it's safe on your other plants too - from edibles to cacti and everything in between. The only type of plants I haven't used it on were aquatic plants (so far, I may yet LOL)
tngreenthumb
Jan_HobbsOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Selma Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Atlantic City Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Fall River Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Saint George Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Bozeman Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Bronx Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Orlando Landscape Contractors · Austin Landscape Contractors · Kalamazoo Landscape Contractors · Binghamton Landscape Contractors · Durango Landscape Contractors · Cheyenne Landscape Contractors · Danbury Home Additions · Fort Dodge Home Additions · Poughkeepsie Home Additionshermitonthehill
Jan_HobbsOriginal Author