Software
Houzz Logo Print
tngreenthumb

MTPS Spring Photos!!!

21 years ago

Ok. I managed to sneak in some photo work today. This is nothing like all of them. (Initial count was 402, first cull left me with 198 to work on.) But it's enough to get the memories started for those that attended and enough to start making those that missed it jealous.

And I haven't even gotten to the shots of the food tables...

Plant Swap Photos

Comments are always welcomed.

More images will be added in the days to come!

Comments (16)

  • 21 years ago

    Joe, those are just simply awesome!!! I can't wait to see the rest.

    Rebecca

  • 21 years ago

    Joe, how wonderful! Keep 'em comin'!

  • 21 years ago

    Loved them....when is the next installment?

    Jan

  • 21 years ago

    I should have a few posted every day for a while. Just added another dozen or so.

    Like this one...

    I think the tire just makes this shot...

  • 21 years ago

    Joe: Egads!!! If I'd known I was going to be photographed I'd of at least tried to look better!!!

    And boy I better remember to stand up straight! I look liked I'm all pooped out! Dad always told us "stand up straight--throw back those shoulders!!" :-)
    {{gwi:1282767}}

    All kidding aside--great job--great photos!!

    Claudia

  • 21 years ago

    Wonderful photos, Joe! Thanks for taking so many good ones. I was there as "dr quotes" but have found a better garden name for GW - it was a beautiful day and the photos show it!
    Karen

  • 21 years ago

    Joe take some of the shots when you have time and post them on our website, if you would....there is a place to do it.
    www.buffalocanoeing.com

    This one is gorgeous. But I don't know where the tire is.

    Jan

  • 21 years ago

    Jan: Will do!

  • 21 years ago

    Great pictures! It looks like you all had a wonderful time.

  • 21 years ago

    Wow Joe, that was fast....my son TIm just emailed me....went to the website....they look great. Thanks.

    Jan

  • 21 years ago

    That is some of the best photography I have ever seen! Your pictures are nothing short of amazing! Color me impressed!!!
    Mel

  • 21 years ago

    Positively AWESOME! Joe you got a good comment from my 24 yr old daugther. "Some of the best digital pictures she's seen." Thank you so much for all your hard work. I got to see people in your photos that I didn't get a chance to meet. The photos of the Roses made me want to smell them they looked so real. Here's to Joe and may God bless you and yours with his loving Grace, Mona

  • 21 years ago

    Mel: Thanks! Did you happen to look around any of the other galleries? They are somewhat hit or miss as to what is in what gallery. One of these days I'll get better organized. ((When there is simply nothing else to do.))

    Mona: Thank you! Tell your daughter that digital is about as good as film these days. And I'm having a blast with it! Check out a few shots I took at the zoo recently.

  • 21 years ago

    I agree that these are really good pictures. They were so good, in fact, that I could make out a lot of the name tags and put faces to some of the names I've seen on here. Thank you so much for sharing. :-)

    I had said some time ago I'd be coming to the swap, but I ended up working and then co-hosting a baby shower in the afternoon instead. I'm really sorry I missed it. It looks like so much fun. Would have loved to have gotten some of that tiger-striped canna. Oh, well. Guess there is always next year. And I will try to make the fall one also, but I'm almost always camping or out of town in the month of October, so don't know if it will work out or not.

    Anyway, thanks for the great photos!

    --April

  • 21 years ago

    Joe, with your photography skills, you do not need organization! Yes, I looked at other photos in your gallery and was once again, VERY IMPRESSED! You truely have the gift of capturing the beauty in nature as well as people. Another round of applause! Please keep posting!!!
    Mel

  • 21 years ago

    Mel: Thanks! Photography is quickly shaping up to be a retirement hobby/career. Something to make spending money with. *grin*

    april_h_o: It's always a good time. You should look into camping at the site!

Sponsored