I don't have any outdoor plants to exchange,but I just finished up some scarfs and gloves. If your interested I can send you a photo,I can't figure out how to post an image. They are out of fun fur,what everyone is wearing.I also make "no bee honey". I would like to swap them in advance for a few of the following plants:
Brugmansia
lady slippers
fox gloves
lavander
Begonias(inside)
pecan,peach or cherry trees
or A canner with a rack and lid (large or small)
or Cold process soap
or indoor houseplants
Give me an e-mail if your interested.
Jan_Hobbs
veggielover
Related Professionals
Huntsville Landscape Contractors · Magnolia Landscape Contractors · Brunswick Landscape Contractors · Gaithersburg Landscape Contractors · Wichita Falls Landscape Contractors · Huntington Landscape Contractors · Cedar Rapids Landscape Contractors · Portland Landscape Contractors · Utica Landscape Contractors · Stockton Landscape Contractors · Fayetteville Home Additions · Tallahassee Home Additions · Manhattan Home Additions · Joplin Home Additions · Elk City Home Additions