For Vigna Caracalla (Corkscrew Vine) lovers--prices slashed
At the Middle TN plant swap, a few of you were lamenting that for one reason or another, you didn't have a Corkscrew vine growing in your garden this year.
Well....this just came thru my e-mail and I'll pass it on in case it's of interest. This company is drastically slashing the price of the plant now & until 7/2.
And FWIW...I have successfully overwintered my plant in my dreary dark garage for the past 3 winters. You can either save the tuberous root each year, or save seeds and grow it as an annual. Many of you received plants from me that I grew from seeds at last spring's swap. So what I'm saying here is...you only have to buy the plant once and then it's "free" for you every year thereafter :-)
*****Please note: I am not affiliated with this company; I do not endorse them one way or the other; and from their description "With a powerful, sweet fragrance...." I am going to ASSUME that the plants they are selling are indeed true Vigna Caracalla's. (There is a non-scented variety that I've heard some companies ship out under the wrong botanical name.)****
Claudia
Here is a link that might be useful: Fragrant Corkscrew Vine - 3 inch pot

sondra_tn
brandon7 TN_zone7
Related Professionals
Olean Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Kalispell Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Bend Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Raleigh Landscape Contractors · Cherry Hill Landscape Contractors · Stamford Landscape Contractors · Waterloo Landscape Contractors · Cape Coral Home Additions · Gainesville Home Additions · Charlotte Home Additions · Fresno Home Additions · Palm Desert Home Additions · Bismarck Home Additions · Portland Home Additions · Honolulu Home Additionssondra_tn