At the spring swap my wife scored a huge bulb that was labeled simply "amarcrinum". Someone told us it was a cross between an amaryllis and a crinum. Which I found unlikely, but then discovered that it does exist.
Who had these? I didn't get to talk to the person that brought them (I don't think...) and would like to know a little more about it's needs. Right now I have it in full sun and am watering it fairly often. I need to know if it can survive outside through the Nashville winters.
Thanks.
msbatt
tngreenthumbOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Winston-Salem Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Fort Dodge Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Detroit Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Elmira Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Hilo Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Brunswick Landscape Contractors · Kansas City Landscape Contractors · San Antonio Landscape Contractors · Hartford Landscape Contractors · Waterloo Landscape Contractors · Burlington Landscape Contractors · San Bernardino Landscape Contractors · Morgan City Home Additions · Saint Marys Home Additions · Edmonton Home Additionsmaternut
big_orange_vol_
maternut
tngreenthumbOriginal Author
intimidator_3