My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
Anyone on this site grow Yacon (polymnia sanchifolia)? I have some ordered put will not be here until next spring. Would like to get a early start in the green house this winter. Thanks for any help.
Very interesting plant! I've never grown it, but you have peaked my interest. Wish I lived in zone 7. (I take that back, zone 7 seems to be coming to me too quickly.) Are you going to grow it as a perennial? Sounds like it could do well in your area if given rich deep well-drained soil. Where'd you hear about it?
Brandon I first read about it in Mother Earth News, Google has some information on it also. I plan on growing it sort of like potatoes except it will take the full growing season. Yes Jan the diabetes part, is what really caught my attention. Looking at about two years before I could have very many of the tubers. Norm
Norm, google said you could get it in capsules...have you tried it to see what it will do? Might be worth it since it will be so long before you will get enough to use. How are they eaten...raw, cooked, how?
Jan they can be eaten raw, stir fried, boiled, added to potato salad, fruit salad, juiced just about any way you can think. Have not tried the pills, think I take enough of them. Norm
Norm, Are you farming or gardening. It sounds like a cross between a yak and pork. :) I have never heard of it but will looking it up for sure. Hope you and the wife are doing well. Rhonda
brandon7 TN_zone7
Jan_Hobbs
Related Professionals
Richmond Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Georgetown Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Salt Lake City Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Saint Joseph Landscape Contractors · Aiken Landscape Contractors · Cookeville Landscape Contractors · Plainfield Landscape Contractors · Bemidji Landscape Contractors · Akron Landscape Contractors · Vancouver Landscape Contractors · Jackson Home Additions · Muncie Home Additions · Saginaw Home Additions · Grand Forks Home Additions · Bismarck Home AdditionsmaternutOriginal Author
Jan_Hobbs
maternutOriginal Author
ladybug37091
ladybug37091