My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
I have never had any luck with this plant, even with the ones that are supposedly hardy in zone 6. Does anyone else grow them and if so, under what growing conditions?
I've had sweet Laura for about 3 years. I have tried it both in sun and shade. It lives and blooms but not as heavily as I would like. I have had 3 others (zoned 7 and 8)for 2 years. They have survived the winters, but I have not gotten the blooms that others have. I have poorly drained heavy clay soil which I think is the problem.
They grow very well for many people I know. The places I have seen them grown most successfully are sunny and well-drained. One friend grows them on steep clay banks. They seem to bloom most of the summer....even in dry weather.
peri__n_eal
Related Professionals
Zanesville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Victorville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Kennewick Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Tuscaloosa Landscape Contractors · Richmond Landscape Contractors · Lawrenceburg Landscape Contractors · Potsdam Landscape Contractors · Miami Home Additions · Richmond Home Additions · Louisville Home Additions · Sugar Land Home Additions · Texarkana Home Additions · Middletown Home Additions · Yuba City Home Additions · Lagrange Home Additions