Software
Houzz Logo Print
lees_haven

Wrong color Morning Glories?

21 years ago

I planted every color mg but purple and everything is blooming purple. It looks like I planted Grandpa Ott everywhere. I know we sometimes don't get what we pay for but I used at least 6 differnent packs. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on this error. I was so disappointed. I had some heavenly blue that were gorgerous last year and planted purchased seeds in an entirely differnt location . They are purple. Things have grown really strange this year. Seeds were slow to germinate and slow growing. Several of my beds that I started with seed, the week after Mother's Day, didn't come up until July. My August beds look like they usually do in July. I am in West Tn. 1/2 betwen Nashville and MEmphis. Thanks for any input.

Sponsored
Mary Shipley Interiors
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars34 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 10x Best of Houzz