Software
Houzz Logo Print
anntn6b

Sweet Autumn Clematis in the year 2007

19 years ago

The best source of Sweet Autumn Clematis is (for me, at least) free. I know a bunch of hillsides where, most years, it grows wild, so all I have to do is dig some stems.

And the best time to scope out those hillsides is when the clematises are in bloom.

Which SHOULD be now.

Today, I saw two SAC's blooming on mailboxes, and both were in well kept yards (and I'll guess that the clematises had gotten at least some auxilary watering.

The hillsides where they should be blooming....nothing.

The drainage ditch which has been an easy dig....nothing.

So, if you want SAC, now's the time to be looking. But this may not be the year.

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Mary Shipley Interiors
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars34 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 10x Best of Houzz