Software
Houzz Logo Print
cannahavana

Hey locals to Knoxville!

20 years ago

I have a mess of cuttings of tropical hibiscus 'Red Hot' and 'Snow Queen'. Also, night blooming jasmine, tropical passifloras (vitifolia, caerulea, aurantia pics here) various cannas etc. If interested, please email me at cannahavana@knology.net . I will be checking my email throughout today and tommorrow and will give directions.

Come on guys! I can't bear to throw these into the compost! All are easy to root!

Rebecca

Comments (12)

  • 20 years ago

    Can you save me some Rebecca ? I have your crinum potted up. Catie's been sick and still running a fever and I can't get her out until she's better.

    Cheryl

  • 20 years ago

    Oh, I hope Catie gets better! This year in the sick stuff seems to be starting early this year.

    Tell me what you want and I will get them going for you.

    I also have Clerodendrum unganese "Butterfly Blue" cuttings (I hope I spelled that right!)

    It is more blue than the camera shows.

  • 20 years ago

    Hey there --

    I'm playing with some passiflora cuttings from Judith -- I'd love to play with more. :-)

  • 20 years ago

    Rebecca, just save me a bit of everything if you have it, and I would love the Clerodendron. That picture is gorgeous, is it from your own plant ? I wish I could get down there to see it, but we will as soon as Catie is feeling better. In the mean time...I am cutting back some of my big dinnerplate hibiscus, perennials. They are named, can send you a list. Want some cuttings ?

    Cheryl

  • 20 years ago

    Rebecca, got a quick question...the gorgeous water palm looking plant ( I forgot the name !) you gave me for my water garden in the Spring, do I need to bring that in for the winter ? It's huge !

  • 20 years ago

    Hey Cheryl, yes that is my butterfly blue. It just started blooming last week at about 6 ft tall! Don't worry about bringing me anything but the crinum. Really I have no space indoors now! Everything but the brugs are in the house. BUT, I do have room for more passifloras :).

    The water palm guy can stay in the pond through the winter. When it dies back, you can cut the stems to just above the water level, or leave them be. It will pop back up when the water warms in the spring. You got a picture of it? Mine never get huge.

    Get that baby girl well and come over!

    Ione, sent you mail!

    Rebecca

  • 20 years ago

    Ione, if you'd like some of these Hibiscus cuttings i can leave them for you down at Rebecca's when I go down there, just let me or her know.

    Cheryl

  • 20 years ago

    Nope, I've got too many hibiscus already. But thanks for the offer!

  • 20 years ago

    You do have a LOT of hibiscus... I didn't even know there were so many.

  • 20 years ago

    WOW...I would love to have a little bit of everything....esp the one in the picture above. LOL I am over in Monroe County though ( Coker Creek, above Tellico Plains) Anyone near me??? I will be out of town this weekend to the races and maybe can come next week? ( if there is anything left) LOL

    Thank you,
    Sondra

  • 20 years ago

    Sondra -- if Rebecca runs out of C. ugandense cuttings (the blue butterfly bush), I've got a great big one and could also make cuttings off of it. In fact, I took cuttings to the mid-TN plant swap -- ya shoulda been there! If you go to the East TN swap in the spring, I'll try to bring cuttings there as well. :-)

  • 20 years ago

    TY...that sounds great...I am excited about the Spring swap meet....I can wait 'til than too :) I could not make the Middle TN one..short notice ( became a newbie too late) and too far for me....

Sponsored
Whisler Home Improvement
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Franklin County's Committed Home Improvement Professionals