Software
Houzz Logo Print
sissyz_gw

Memphis Gardening

20 years ago

So many nice folks have emailed me, and I wanted to letcha know we are doin' just fine!!

Last swap, my husband lost his job...this swap? He found one!!

We will be moving to Rochelle, Illinois, about an hour west of Chicago.

(Zone 5?? ugh)

I am up to my ears with painting and cleaning. I mean, who buys a house according to what it looks like on the inside, anyways??!! What's really important is the South facing backyard and the seven year-old lasagna beds, right??

I hope ya'll have a blessed swap, full of friends and fronds! I will be thinking of you, we put our house on the market Monday, and Jeff will move up there next Monday, so I will have to stay and hope to sell the house quickly.

Thank you to all the wonderful people who have emailed me, wishing me luck and telling me they miss me!! I have made some wonderful friends in TN and you guys are the best!!

Sissy

Comments (2)

Sponsored