Software
Houzz Logo Print
jan_hobbs_gw

Notes from the swap nazi

19 years ago

Jeff is having trouble logging on to GW, and can't post...this has been going on for a long time.

He asked me to relay to all of you that he appreciates your prayers and thaoughts. I am going to copy what he has to say to all of you...

"My injuries are about the same. I guess IÂm healing but I seem to have hit the wall again. I donÂt see any improvement since last week. IÂm walking without the boot or the aid of crutches and I am driving. ItÂs nice to be able to work again! I reckon itÂs just going to be a slow process.

IÂm still trying to get logged on to GW but everything that we try fails. Tamara has been very helpful and patient. She even deleted my member name and weÂve tried to start all over again from scratch.

If you post please tell everyone that we said hello and thank them for their thoughts and prayers, we really appreciate it."

Jeff has really had a hard time, and it is extremely hard because he can't tell you all what he wants to say. You might email him and help cheer him up... jtoothmanindadj@comcast.net

Jan

Comment (1)

  • 19 years ago

    Thanksgiving Day

    Another note from Jeff who still can't post on GW.

    To all of our GW friends: My deepest apologies for missing the Fall Swap and for not being able to post so that I could thank each of you individually for the work that you did in my absence making the event another wonderful success. Renee absolutely rocks! She is nicer, prettier, more organized and much smarter than I am so I would understand if yaÂll want to keep her and dump me to make a major upgrade in the Swap Secretary position.

    We truly missed everyone to the point of it being agonizingly painful for me that day. So instead of praising everyone that bailed me out yet again, IÂd just like to say that first and foremost IÂm thankful to still be alive, that I didnÂt make Lavonne a widow at 47 and to have such fantastic friends here on the TN Forum.

    Lavonne and I are deeply thankful for all of your prayers, calls, emails, cards and well wishes. IÂve said it many times before and IÂll continue saying that you guys are the best folks on the face of the Earth! We are so blessed to be surrounded by such a wonderful group of people. IÂm getting around fairly well now and should be back to 100% by the Spring Swap so IÂm already jacked-up about seeing everyone then.

    Consequently, on this day of giving thanks for all of our blessings and good fortune our mindÂs continually came back to our GW family and how immeasurably thankful we are to have you guys in our life. The depth of love and respect we have for yaÂll is off the hook and youÂve made my recovery that much easier. IÂm sure that Martha feels the same as I do on this account as well. So hereÂs wishing all of you an outstanding Thanksgiving Holiday from the two of us!!!

    Jeff & Lavonne

    aka. Mr. & Mrs. BOV

    aka, Big Orange Vol & Mrs. Big Orange Vol

    aka, Swap Nazi & Mrs. Swap Nazi

    aka, all sorts of other nasty things that I get called on a daily basis J

Sponsored