Software
Houzz Logo Print
maternut

Wild Orange in Tn. ?

20 years ago

I have been driving by this tree for several years today I just had to check it out. It is growing in a fence row, out in the country. It's about 8 or 10 foot tall, has yellow fruit about the size of a 50 cent piece. Cut open the fruit smells like a orange, dosen't taste like one though. The leaves and limbs looks like citrus. Fruit cut open looks

like a orange with orange like seed. The skin on the fruit is sort of like velvet. The tree has some mean looking

stickers on the limbs Sure wish I could post a picture.

Can anyone tell me what this tree is (with my stupid description)

Norm

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Buckeye Basements, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars40 Reviews
Central Ohio's Basement Finishing ExpertsBest Of Houzz '13-'21