Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bossjim1

Everybody Still Here?

bossjim1
16 years ago

Tally, I don't think Big Brother liked your thread.

Jim

Comments (28)

• scuba-gal
    16 years ago

I'm here - what happend?

• carrie751
    16 years ago

I think you are right, Jim!!!!

• Texasorbust
    16 years ago

I am going to be more than slightly ticked if anyone normal was booted off of here for some maniac with multiple screenname personality disorder.
    Creepy a** grown man been on here for months pretending to be a female from another country, inviting more than one person to meet up and look at goat urine roses,passing out unwanted hugs&kisses and starting arguments on every thread.

Where was big brother when that person was harrassing everyone who supports this site? What a world, can't even garden in peace. How discouraging.

• bossjim1
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Look out, Susan! We would miss your Watermelon eating dog, and Queen Sasha! Ha!
    Jim

• Dena Walters
    16 years ago

What did I miss too? I do remember the person about the goat urine...hmmmm
    Dena

• rick_mcdaniel
    16 years ago

Why sure......I stay away from all that fracas.

Best way to handle basket cases on forums, is to never, ever reply to their posts.

• scuba-gal
    16 years ago

I remember that goat urine thing too - thought was strange, but to each his own -lol!

• carolann_z8
    16 years ago

Where's Tally.

• jolanaweb
    16 years ago

Tally, waiting for you to see this
    She better not be gone and the Sybil still here

• PKponder TX Z7B
    16 years ago

I bet she's just at work.

Pam

• pjtexgirl
    16 years ago

Working! That's just for stiffs! LOL! I'll bet she's still here. PJ

• carolann_z8
    16 years ago

Oh PJ....get to work! LOL

• beachplant
    16 years ago

I actually am working today! I still haven't even had lunch!
    Luckily the nut cases don't bother me. I think they are kind of funny and soooo easy to bait. But then again I run the hookers out of the neighborhood. Amazing how many people run from a yelling 5'2"(OK, I'm not that tall) woman. Especially when she has a 110 pound dog, which by the way IS from Africa! Or at least the breed is.

I never got invited to see goat urine! I was QUEEN of the PEE Palace for years-worked in urology. You don't have to ask me twice. As long as I don't have to drive over the causeway!
    Tally HO!

• carolann_z8
    16 years ago

Tally, glad to see you on here.

You better behave yourself you little rascal.

• pjtexgirl
    16 years ago

You gotta a Rhodisian Ridgeback or what? I love those dogs. The only really trainable sight hound....PJ

• justintx
    16 years ago

What did I miss? (I was moving the bass boat)
    J.D.

• carrie751
    16 years ago

JD, I don't care if DH did tell you to park it over here, you have to move it again!!!!!
    Tally, glad you are still here !!

• jolanaweb
    16 years ago

LOL, geez Carrie, what is he thinking he will do load it up with plants? LOL
    Carrie, turn it into a water garden, lol

• justintx
    16 years ago

JOLANA!!! shhHHHHHHHHHH!!!
    j.d.

• bossjim1
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I think he wants Carrie to fill it up with donkey doo, so he can plant his Hummingbird garden in it.
    Jim

• jolanaweb
    16 years ago

Oh yeah, good idea, lol
    Maybe since he'll have so much, he'll drive around to our places and share, LOL

• beachplant
    16 years ago

Be sure and water that with goat urine!
    I GOT IT! Finally, I kept thinking some of that stuff was familiar, well there is a series of murder mysteries called "The ladies detective agency..", set in, you guessed it! Some of the broken English is the way she talks in the book, not so bad, it's exagggerated here. I AM a detective!! Thanks to mom, she reads this series.
    Tally HO!

• justintx
    16 years ago

Carrie - Didn't I get it parked close enough to the pens for you? Let me know when you get it full.

Jim - I'm only trying to help, you know. ; - )

J.D.

• carrie751
    16 years ago

Close enough, JD, but since the rains came, I don't see it anywhere out there. Must have washed away, and I had it half full already ---awwwww, such a shame !!!!

• justintx
    16 years ago

I suppose donkey dooky is like okra and asparagus - everybody wants it, but nobody wants to gather it, huh?
    J.D.

• carrie751
    16 years ago

You may be on to something there, JD. When I ask people if they want asparagus, they say yes UNTIL they know they have to pick it. LOL

• jolanaweb
    16 years ago

OR, they pick it and then leave it, lol

• carrie751
    16 years ago

Oh, I forgot about that one, Jolana. True, some one did pick and leave. LOL