My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
Great! Thanks. I e-mailed you. I have quite a few desert plants. Also lots of frogfruit. I'm west of SA. Maybe we can swap next month or 6 weeks when it cools off.
PKponder TX Z7B
bluegirl_gwOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Crestview Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · St. Louis Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Jackson Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Lawrenceburg Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Davenport Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Bangor Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Minneapolis Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Paducah Landscape Contractors · Hot Springs Landscape Contractors · Jackson Landscape Contractors · Knoxville Carpenters · Fort Dodge Carpenters · Moline Carpenters · Middletown Carpenters · Calgary Carpentersbeachplant