I have purchased mandevillas every summer for the last several years. I overwintered one and it survived pretty well. That is, til I repotted it.
The vines seem to do much much better if I do not repot them. If I buy one and then repot it, it is stunted for the whole summer. Do these vines like to be root bound or do they just not like to be disturbed?
I'm overwintering one this year that I did not repot. I'm wondering if I should leave it in the same pot or if I will have to transplant. Has anyone just dig out some dirt from the top and replace with fresh and be successful?
kayjones
lovetogarden
Related Professionals
Huntington Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Lincoln Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Santa Rosa Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Longview Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Tacoma Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Washington Landscape Contractors · Panama City Landscape Contractors · Bloomington Landscape Contractors · Cambridge Landscape Contractors · Fayetteville Landscape Contractors · Morgantown Landscape Contractors · Pocatello Landscape Contractors · Beatrice Architects & Building Designers · Chico Architects & Building Designers · Farmington Architects & Building Designers