My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
I have a rooted mandevilla cutting that I want to plant outside in the spring here in zone 5. I'm just wondering how large can I expect it to get through the summer and early fall?
I want to train it up a trellis but not sure exactly what size to consider. Thanks!
How big is the cutting? It is not a massive vine - more in line with a Clematis that's a couple of years old. You will have to cut it away from whatever you choose to grow it on, so consider that when you choose a trellis. A 6' dead tree sapling, stuck about a foot into the ground, works well.
When you need to cut it back, to bring it indoors for the winter, you can just cut the dead branches away from the vine and it will re-grow the following years. Watch for mealy bugs - they LOVE Mandevilla!
kayjones
Related Professionals
Concord Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Chillicothe Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Milwaukee Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Springfield Landscape Contractors · Cherry Hill Landscape Contractors · Beaumont Landscape Contractors · Lynchburg Landscape Contractors · Kankakee Landscape Contractors · Scranton Landscape Contractors · Chico Landscape Contractors · Richmond Architects & Building Designers · South Sioux City Architects & Building Designers · Aberdeen Architects & Building Designers · Brattleboro Architects & Building Designers · Cheyenne Architects & Building Designers