My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
This JMG was mislabeled. It's obviously not a Coco Chocolate but I'd love to know what it is. When I saw the first bloom I thought that maybe it was a blue that had begun to fade but this moring I took this pic and the bloom isn't even completely open so the color is true. I really like the contrast.
Karyn, I'm sorry if those seeds were from me! I hate mislabeled seeds but I'm more than capable of getting mixed up. On the other hand, that is an interesting MG. The foliage looks super variegated. Alana
These weren't from you. These were purchased seeds and I know the seller. He's actually quite reliable. Not sure what happened with this one but it doesn't matter as I like it more then Coco Choc anyway.
poisondartfrog
karyn1Original Author
Related Professionals
Selma Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Jacksonville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Newport News Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Cedar Rapids Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Chicago Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Glenwood Springs Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Anchorage Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Baltimore Landscape Contractors · St. Louis Landscape Contractors · Monroe Landscape Contractors · Kennewick Landscape Contractors · Fort Myers Architects & Building Designers · Aiken Architects & Building Designers · Williamsburg Architects & Building Designers · New London Architects & Building Designers