Fuji no MurasakiKinda hard to see all 10 spokes on 1st one
Another beauty. You've posted some of the nicest JMG's that I've seen this season.
Those are awesome flowers, Ruth. I agree with Karyn.
Bumping this up
This flower gives new dimension to the phrase âÂÂbotany of desireâÂÂ, we all want to grow it.
Where would I get new seeds for Fuji no Murasaki
karyn1
Gerris2 (Joseph Delaware Zone 7a)
Related Professionals
Winston-Salem Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Dayton Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Portland Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Providence Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Milwaukee Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Washington Landscape Contractors · Topeka Architects & Building Designers · Chambersburg Architects & Building Designers · Frisco Architects & Building Designers · Parkersburg Architects & Building Designers · Danbury Architects & Building Designers · Aberdeen Architects & Building Designers · Odessa Architects & Building Designers · Fort Collins Architects & Building Designers · Pocatello Architects & Building DesignersruthzOriginal Author
Gerris2 (Joseph Delaware Zone 7a)
ruthzOriginal Author