I've tried growing this a few times but it never bloomed before the first frost. I left it in the greenhouse last winter but didn't do much until early summer when it began growing like crazy. It's just now getting buds. Is it normally a fall/winter bloomer like the Solandra maxima? Does it take well to pruning? I'll have to cut it back before it takes over the greenhouse but want to wait for some of the buds to open.
msbatt
karyn1Original Author
Related Professionals
Southaven Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Morgantown Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Fall River Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Brooklyn Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Montgomery Landscape Contractors · Davenport Landscape Contractors · Concord Landscape Contractors · San Bernardino Landscape Contractors · Vancouver Landscape Contractors · Wilmington Architects & Building Designers · Hilton Head Island Architects & Building Designers · Huntington Architects & Building Designers · Grand Rapids Architects & Building Designers · Modesto Architects & Building Designers · Pierre Architects & Building Designersbogturtle
karyn1Original Author