My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
flowergirl70ks I don't think etain comes back true from seed. I've found many sources of plants but no seeds. If you check this link (I hope I do it right!)it just says that etain is a hybrid so no true seedlings :-( I found many other pretties in my search though!! PS I grew up in Ks(Mcpherson area)How's the weather? It sucks up here(northern michigan)! Brandy
Well, some hybrids are just steril. Nature's rules !
I had a pansy called 'Rebecca': not too bad blooms for a pansy ;oP, I kept it 2 years and it never made any seeds. Just the same for some violets: viola 'Mars' for example :-)
I had a feeling this would be the answer. Must be why they are $5 apiece, and I want many. As soon as it gets hot here they have to be cut back as they get really leggy. Brandy, I live in Dodge City. Today it was 63, last night in the 20's. Tomorrow the high will be 24. This is the crazyiest winter we have had here in many years. Thanks for your answers, I appreciate it.
Flower-don't forget there are other ways to propagate! I'm not sure what the laws are for etain-maybe ok to grow your own cuttings but not sell? They usually say on the tag. Man what I would give to hear a meadowlark singing! It's funny the things you miss....B
brandymulvaine
etii
Related Professionals
Columbus Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Coldwater Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Hilo Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Fort Worth Landscape Contractors · Springfield Landscape Contractors · Fergus Falls Landscape Contractors · Grand Rapids Landscape Contractors · Saint Cloud Landscape Contractors · Binghamton Landscape Contractors · Pittsburg Home Builders · Houston Home Builders · Enfield Home Builders · Potsdam Home Builders · Fresno Home Builders · Twin Falls Home Buildersflowergirl70ksOriginal Author
brandymulvaine