My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
Do you mean the official, old-fashioned Violetta class? I don't know of a seed source for any of that kind; in fact, only one ('Rebecca') is still sold in this country as a clone cultivar, if the 'Rebecca' of modern horticulture is even the same plant. Most of the others that may be extant, like those listed in the RHS Plant Finder, do not seem to be for sale in this country as either seed or live plants. Perhaps a close second would be some of the other relatively perennial Viola types like 'Arkwright Ruby' which can be had by seed, or 'Rebecca' or 'Etain' which can be found for sale as live plants.
Perhaps you meant some more easily had type of viola, which would be an entirely different matter.
Janine, not to worry, I didn't receive any email from you! Did I answer your question well enough already? I'm afraid the pansy/viola/violetta groups aren't as well-known to me as some other violets, so others might be able to help more.
"Hi Stefanb8, No, I'm afraid I do mean the old-fashioned violettas. I used to know of a source in the UK for a viola/violetta mix, but can't remember any contact information. I do remember that for the past 5-6 years he hadn't been able to produce stock of any great quantity due to adverse weather conditions. I will continue to look--I posted in the UK gardening forum already. Thank you for your comments. Janine PS I've grown all the violas you mentioned. They're all very nice."
stefanb8
UserOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Peoria Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Manhattan Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Monroe Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Dothan Landscape Contractors · Washington Landscape Contractors · West Plains Landscape Contractors · Greenville Landscape Contractors · Spartanburg Landscape Contractors · Charlottesville Landscape Contractors · Minneapolis Landscape Contractors · Spokane Landscape Contractors · Longview Home Builders · Peoria Home Builders · Fort Wayne Home Builders · Kennewick Home Buildersstefanb8
UserOriginal Author