I got back last evening, after a very successful presentation. But for some reason this one really gave me the pre-presentation jitters. I think it was a combination of things, like the sanity of driving 6hrs in the midwest in January; a new presentation; and I haven't done a presentation since we move in April.
The roads were pretty clear (after the snowstorm), and a few little details were messy - like forgetting to take the promt notes with me; taking 3 bottles of chive blossom vinegar instead of 3 different flavors; and not having the right make-up (wrong eyeshadow, no blusher but 6 different lipsticks), but overall I was relaxed just before and during the talk.
I had forgotten how much I really enjoy doing presentations - I'm pretty good, I know my stuff, and folks seem to enjoy them.
Of course I am a wreck this morning - tired, listless and messing around on the damn computer, not working!!
trudi_d
John_D
Related Professionals
Kansas City Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Petersburg Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Newport Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Cowansville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Lewiston Landscape Contractors · Concord Landscape Contractors · Los Angeles Landscape Contractors · Greenville Home Additions · Roanoke Home Additions · Middletown Home Additions · Springfield Home Additions · Albert Lea Home Additions · Orange County Home Additions · Dodge City Home Additions · Cornwall Home Additionsginny12
eddie_ga_7a
trudi_d
ginny12
katycopseyOriginal Author
Paul_RGV