Software
Houzz Logo Print
cori21_gw

Running Noise

19 years ago

I am fine with normal everyday noise coming from the condo above us. Hard wood floors creaking, footsteps, are fine because I know we share space.

We are in a multifamily that has been condo-ized. I am the condo "manager." The family above us lets their 3-year old daughter run around the condo constantly. They never take her outside to play and keep her in the house for full days at a time (with them!)

I have called up once to say, "Please stop." My husband has called twice. My china cabinet full of china shakes constantly. I can hear the child running around all the way in the basement with the dryer on next to me.

What to do? Is there anything to do?

Comment (1)

Sponsored
The Steele Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio