They did this yesterday and left a long letter at the mailboxes and the now locked laundry rooms (after watching me load my laundry card for the month). They claim the staff has not been paid since January. Where have all the rent checks gone? (mine's on the debit card)
What should I expect in the near future? Should I be looking for a new place? What about rent payment? I assume pay as usual (I've kept every recipt). What if I pay rent to them and they forclose and I get kicked out? If the company that owns the property goes under (I guess it has) what happens to my rental history?
I'm a bit worried as I have bad credit and live paycheck to paycheck as it is, moving takes months of saving. Rent this low is tough to come by. Luckilly I can use the laundry at work, but I don't like to abuse that privilage.
I'm in Tampa, FL, near the stadium. Thank you for any responses.
dilly_dally
thegrinch17
Related Professionals
Ashland Interior Designers & Decorators · Sault Ste. Marie Interior Designers & Decorators · Ithaca Interior Designers & Decorators · Tucson Interior Designers & Decorators · Bainbridge Home Remodeling · Aiken Home Remodeling · Mount Vernon Kitchen Remodelers · Jackson Kitchen Remodelers · Athens Kitchen Remodelers · Memphis Kitchen Remodelers · San Antonio Kitchen Remodelers · Amherst Kitchen Remodelers · Saginaw Kitchen Remodelers · Oneonta Kitchen Remodelers · Santa Fe Kitchen Remodelersdilly_dally
thegrinch17
moonshadow
fredwolf
dilly_dally