Well, my neighbors finally cleaned up there garbage bags but that is only because inspection was coming. But you will never guess how many garbage bags they had in there back yard..... take a guess..... over 30 bags of trash. HOLY CRAP!!! They are the dirtiest people I ever came across. There children are outside right now alone again at 8 a.m. The youngest is sleeping on the swinging chair they have on there front porch. I do not think the parents are home or even know where they are. Now they need to work on the weeds and parenting skills. I just wish they would move. A disgrunted home owner.:(
neoadorable
angel_037Original Author
Related Professionals
Westminster Interior Designers & Decorators · Binghamton Interior Designers & Decorators · Marinette Interior Designers & Decorators · Carlsbad Interior Designers & Decorators · Dickinson Interior Designers & Decorators · Kissimmee Home Remodeling · Bainbridge Home Remodeling · Houma Home Remodeling · South Sioux City Home Remodeling · La Crosse Home Remodeling · Orange County Home Remodeling · Evanston Home Remodeling · Bainbridge Kitchen Remodelers · Sarnia Kitchen Remodelers · York Kitchen Remodelers