Got any good remedies for getting rid of spiders? I've killed 5 so far in last 7 days... one biggie! ew
I've been spraying this stuff I got at Lowes that is suppose to kill & help keep they away (supposedly lasts for about 2months) but I feel like i'm drowning in chemicals when i spray the stuff and i don't even know if its working!
Oh and i get the feeling that they are coming in somehow through my laundry "closet" .. because i've seen 2 come out from behind my dryer. I don't know .... any help/ ideas would be appreciated! Thanks~
ojoy
TypoQueen
Related Professionals
San Francisco Interior Designers & Decorators · Clovis Interior Designers & Decorators · Logan Interior Designers & Decorators · Kahului Interior Designers & Decorators · Port Saint Lucie Home Remodeling · Morgan City Home Remodeling · Natchitoches Home Remodeling · Santa Fe Home Remodeling · Carson City Home Remodeling · Honolulu Home Remodeling · California Kitchen Remodelers · Hattiesburg Kitchen Remodelers · New Bedford Kitchen Remodelers · Jamestown Kitchen Remodelers · Monroe Kitchen Remodelerskelly726Original Author
wildeyjr
kitchenlover
Mia_
kelly726Original Author
TypoQueen
megz1285